Cassie Ainsworth is twenty-four years of age, and looks a lot like Hannah Murray, her role is fortunately open.
✔ ;; Loyal, Childish, Friendly
✘ ;; Ditsy, Secretive, Guarded
- Cassie’s fresh off the plane from New York, ready to start her life again in Bristol.
- She spent several years in the Big Apple, living with a man named Adam. She’d met him during her first week in New York, shortly after she’d fled her hometown.
- She was still a waitress at the Cozy Corner, a diner down the street, and she was paying all the bills on Adam’s apartment. She and Adam became a couple, more out of loneliness than actual love.
- Cassie missed Sid with all of her heart, and Adam missed his girlfriend more than he’d ever imagined. Still, it seemed that life was looking up for the young blonde with the eating disorder.
- But, in the end, Cassie decided to end stuff with Adam and move back to Bristol. She had missed Sid, and more importantly, had missed her hometown a lot.
- Will she ever be reunited with her love again? Will it be too late, when the zombie apocalypse decides to take over the world and all is left is to survive?